Thursday, November 10, 2016

Sunday Dinner - Hasselback Chicken and cookies from the freezer

I've mentioned before that I follow the Tasty food videos on Facebook, and here's another one that we made - Hasselback Chicken with Spinach and Artichokes.  

It was really easy to make and the filling was spectacular.  
My only quibble was not with the recipe but with the chicken I bought - the breasts were too big, and so the ratio of delicious, delicious filling to chicken was not as even as it should have been.  If you're going to make a dish like this, look for smaller breasts.  

I can't imagine what creepers are going to end up here via google searches after those last two sentences.

Recipe (and 3 of versions of Hasselback chicken) here.

Dessert was the last of the World's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies. 
I am so excited about Dorie Greenspan's cookie book coming out.  I've been saving a gift card to Chapters so I can buy it.