Friday, September 24, 2010

Can You Cook Rachael Ray Recipes in 30 Minutes? Recipe 4 - Lettuce Wraps

The fourth recipe for CYCRRRI30M is........ Thai Glazed Chicken Lettuce Wraps.

Again, not an overly difficult recipe. Chicken and veggies with a somewhat Asian-y sauce. The coleslaw mix I bought was quite a rough chop, so I added a bit of water and cooked it for a few extra minutes. And voila:


And again, this was good. I love lettuce wraps and eating with my fingers so I was more than happy. We shared this with my parents (gave them the leftovers) and they enjoyed it too.

How long did it take?


Even with the extra cooking time, a shockingly brief 21 minutes!

I used soy sauce instead of the fish sauce, and forgot about the cucumber. Neither had a negative impact on the dish.

So far out of the 4 30 Minute Recipes we've tried, 3 of them were easily done within the allotted time.