Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Starting tomorrow - my 7 Days of Christmas.

Good morning to you! Today is December 10, and for those of you who celebrate Christmas, we've only got 2 weeks to go until the big day.

I'm surprisingly organized this year. Got my cards out, the out of town presents have been sent. Except for a couple of work people and new friends I've got all my shopping done. All that's left really is figuring out some meals for the 24th, 25th, and 31st. We are continuing our new tradition of choosing dishes from other cultures for Christmas Dinner. Last year was French Canadian and the year before (our first for this tradition) was a dinner from Sweden.

But anyway, I thought that I'd share some ideas for gifts for people who like to spend time in the kitchen. So every day for the next seven days I'll be posting stuff I think that you should buy your loved ones for a gift - or buy for yourself! Cause I don't know about you, but I can always use some gift buying advice, and I LOVE receiving anything kitchen/food related. And you know, 'tis the season.

See you tomorrow!