Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Confessions In Groups of 5

A gigantic thanks to Pamela from Posie's Place for tagging me!

5 Items In The Freezer

A bowl with one ice cube, frozen shower gel, juice bars, sausages and blue cheese butter.

5 Items In My Closet

My wedding dress, american money from our last trip, pictures of San Francisco, laundry hamper, model airplane

5 Items In My Car

Spongebob Squarepants air freshner, 2001 map of the city, kleenex, ipod adapter, canvas grocery bags

5 Items In My Purse

Gum, hand sanitizer, ipod, cel phone, card key for work

5 Bloggers To Tag


This ones seems to have made the rounds, so I will just leave it open to anyone who wants to confess.

2 comments:

purplecupcake said...

I love this post...I'll post mine when I get my cam back.

Saffron said...

Hi!nice wedding dress....!
Saffron