Thursday, September 20, 2012

Kale Chips

In the summer I bought a package of seaweed snacks - I'd heard people raving about them, and I thought they could be a healthy snack when I was craving something crunchy. I took them to work to share with my co-workers and.....blech. Most of us couldn't even swallow a bite. One wouldn't even try, but one just loved them. So I gave the bag to her and drank some water to get rid of the taste.

I don't feel the same about kale chips though, YUM!


There are a billion recipes out there for them. I prefer to keep the oven temperature lower, but I start checking them and watching closely around the 10 minute mark.

I also make up my own seasoned salt to sprinkle on - salt, pepper and garlic powder, or salt and chile powder and cumin. Whatever tastes good to you.   So good and good for you.