Wednesday, December 22, 2010

3 recipes you should try

We had a pre-Christmas dinner at my parents house on the weekend, so we could all get our turkey fix before our nontraditional dinner on the 25th.  Of course I didn't take any photos, and I'm steamed about that because it was fantastic and delicious.  They made turkey, carrots cooked in mango juice (I think), brussel sprouts with bacon, mashed potatos and raisin bread stuffing.  And gravy.  The stuffing and the potatos were the best of a stellar bunch.  I found the recipes on Chatelaine.com:
I'd never had stuffing with meat in it before, and didn't think it was very appealing, but this was really really good. The only think I personally would do differently would be to cut the sausages smaller.
Yum!

Also I squeezed in one more tasty treat after my 3 cookies I shared with you. I made Saltine Cracker Candy and it was amazing! Easy and delicious.