Sunday, August 22, 2010

What I Ate - Day Three

We are moving slow around here today, the baby hardly slept last night and I feel like a zombie this morning. Of course I have a thousand things I wanted to accomplish today, but I think all I will get done is sitting on the floor with the baby.


Breakfast - scrambled egg and egg whites with feta cheese and salsa, 1/2 a sunflower seed bun, watermelon.

Lunch/snack


I can't believe it's already 3:45. The baby just fell asleep, so I'm going to eat a toasted bagel with hot sauce and cheese and tomato, then try to get some stuff done. I've got 2 loaves of bread in the oven, and some muffins made but I didn't get the soup made that was supposed to be lunch. I'm going to go sit and relax for a few minutes and then make the soup for dinner. What a day.

Dinner


I only got one soup made, so it was cauliflower soup and roast beef sandwiches. The sandwich is on today's homemade bread, thankyouverymuch. Apple slices as well.