Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Blog Party 18 - Black and White

Our divine hostess Stephanie at Dispensing Happiness has chosen Black and White as the theme for this month's Blog Party.

A bit of a toughie, but I think I did ok.

Tonight we have:


Sun Dried Tomato Pesto and Mozzarella Squares.
The mozzarella was supposed to blanket all the square, leaving them totally white, which didn't quite happen, but I think they still look good, but more importantly, they tasted very good.


Next up:


Rootbeer Float Shooters.
These are very small glasses (about 3" high and 1 1/2" wide) that I filled halfway with rootbeer and dropped a small spoon of vanilla ice cream in. Then you shoot 'em back.


And finally,


B&E.

Baileys and Espresso

1 shot freshly made espresso
1 shot Baileys
ice

Fill a hiball glass with ice and pour in the espresso and baileys. Stir and serve.

4 comments:

Emmy said...

Love the Rootbeer Float Shooters. Will have to try that using Chicago Soy Dairy's Vanilla "ice cream".

Also wanted to say the Curried Carrots were awesome. Will be blogging about them soon.

Anonymous said...

Super creative star that you are! What wonderful black and white! I'm impressed.

Sara said...

Emmy, thanks! Glad to hear you liked the carrots, loking forward to reading about them.

Tanna, aw thanks! You're so sweet.

Elle said...

Oooh, save a B&E for me. I love rootbeer floats, too, but it takes me back to babysitting days. Great party food. Hope to see you again next month at the blog party, Sara.