Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Five Things To Eat Before You Die



I have been tagged by Linda at Kayak Soup and Jasmine at Confessions of a Cardamom Addict to participate in the Foodbloggers Guide to the Globe started by Melissa at The Traveler's Lunchbox. As I write this, Melissa has just over 1,000 items on the list so far. Amazing.

I'm keeping it local. Here's my five:

1. Chocolate from Bernard Callebaut.
2. Dinner at The King and I Thai Restaurant.
3. Wild Boar Pate from Valbella Foods.
4. A big bowl of soup from Route 40 Soup Company.
5. A piece of my world famous homemade carrot cake.

And 5 more people to ask to take part:

Ruth at Once Upon A Feast
Annie at Mixed Salad Annie
Rachel at Coconut and Lime
Haalo from Cook Almost Anything At Least Once
Mary from The Sour Dough.

Apologies if you've already been asked.

Cheers!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

thanks! I am posting my answers as I type over at coconut & lime's sister site, food maven.

Anonymous said...

It's up to 1000 now. I printed it off when it was at 700 and something. Guess I have to go and print some more.
Are you giving the reipe of the famous carrot cake?

Ruth Daniels said...

Thanks for thinking of me Sara. Now I have to think of ONLY five things - life's full of challenges.

breadchick said...

I only get to pick 5??!!

Sara said...

rachel - can't wait to see what's on your list.
peabody - um, i might...i'll have to think about it.
ruth - you've got that right.
mary - i know! it took me a couple of days, and i still ended up leaving stuff off that i had really wanted to include.

AJ said...

I was just down at The King a while back. Bernard Callebaut is an evil temptation (I'm allergic to chocolate).

Ruth Daniels said...

Love your choices.

My list is up too, if anyone want to check it out.

Five Foods to Eat Before You Die