Monday, August 29, 2005

Black Pearl Oyster Bar

We ate twice at the Black Pearl. It's a cute/cheesey place right across from the water in Penticton. I say it's cheesy because of stuff like this:



And this:



They also had a massive Johnny Depp-looking mural, but we completely forgot to take a picture of it. Mainly because we were drinking this:




It was so damn good, I have no idea what it was. It tasted like coconut and I giggled like an idiot all night.

Pictures we remembered to take:


Stone Crab Claws with mustard sauce.


Tuna Tartar


Tomatoes Boccancini.

Then no more pictures, the food was just too good. Highlights of this and the other meal: Beef Carpaccio (I was frightened of it at first, but it was good), oysters, fried asiago cheese, and the worlds hottest thai chicken and noodle dish. Medium spicy my ass.

The view:

No comments: